Powered by Blogger.

Followers

JULY 15, 2022 – FOLLY’S BAY

You guessed it…..raining today yet again! I really wanted to go fishing with John this morning but the sheer volume of water coming down just couldn’t get me outside. He is a passionate fisherman and actually likes to go alone, so off he went. I decided to be super productive this morning so I indexed all of our charts by number, location and date, and put it in an excel spread sheet, bundled them up in binder clips and neatly stowed them all away. √  Next up I vacuumed and cleaned the boat. √  I then took it upon myself to completely empty, sort and restack everything in the chest freezer, since the top half was now fish. √  Lastly I cleaned out the fridge. Why are you reading this blog? So boring! I also began working on a photobook using BookWright, which is the only program I know where you can create offline then upload when you have internet, which is useful for me being mostly off grid. This evening it cleared off enough where I was reasonably sure it wasn’t going to downpour on me, so I cruised the back bays around our anchorage just to get off the boat and do something. Almost forgot, John came home with a nice fish today, so add one more thing to the freezer! Tonight we had ling cod tacos, which are always a winner! After nailing John badly on our last rummy marathon, the tides have turned and he is absolutely kicking my arse on this match. Oh well, it’s fun. And neither of us is any sort of competitive…yeah right.

Not much to show you today but this pretty little abandoned section of dock sits in the back of the neighboring bay to Folly's Bay

 

No comments